1. Video tutorials:
- Effective Approaching Techniques.
- Effective Sales Techniques.
2. Verbal Quiz:
3. Opening Procedures:
- Have the trainee open the shift
4. Role play:
- Bring the trainee to an empty table and act as if you were a guest in the restaurant.
“Difficult customer role play”
- You are pretending to be the buyer at the table, and tell them:
“I want to buy 4 for $30”
- When we are taking the pictures the table tells us:
“Two pictures is enough, we are good”
How to work with jokers:
"We are having an affair and I cannot allow my husband or wife to find out..."
Have the trainee approach the tables and make sales while you shadow them
6. Closing Procedures:
Have the trainee close the shift
7. Closing the training:
- Let them know how they did.
- Agree on the time and date of the next training.
- Remind them how they can access the video tutorials.
- Show them the tutorials for the next training day and go over the topics.
- Remind them to come in prepared
- Email them with the confirmation of the date and the time of the second training, including the links to the tutorials