1. Video tutorials:
- Welcome to Inpostcard.
- Basic Approach and Sales Techniques
- Photo shoot Techniques
- Opening and Closing Procedures
- Camera 360 (Nikon D3000)
2. Verbal Quiz:
3. Opening Procedures
- Have the trainee do the opening procedures
- Give them tips on how to count the frames fast (two by two in the stack of 20)
- Show them how everything is organized inside of the station
4. Role play: “Approaching the table role play”
- Bring your trainee to an empty table and act as if you were a guest in the restaurant.
- Have them take a few photos of you at the empty table and make believe that there are other guests at the table with you.
- Use your experience to tweak and manipulate their approach until you feel that they are ready to approach a table with real customers.
The practice will include approaching the table and making a sale.
You will have to shadow the trainee at all times.
6. Closing Procedures
- Show the trainee how to do accounting using their sales recorder
- Fill out the envelope with them and show them how to drop it into the safe
- Show them the way we Clock Out (mobile clock OUT)
- Ask them to clean up, organize the gear and lock the station.
7. Closing the training
- Let them know how they did.
- Agree on the time and date of the second training.
- Remind them how they can access the video tutorials.
- Show them the tutorials for the next training day and go over the topics.
- Remind them to come in prepared
- Email them with the confirmation of the date and the time of the second training, including the links to the tutorials