1. Video tutorials:
- Express Photo Software
2. Verbal Quiz:
3. Opening Procedures:
- Have the trainee open the shift
- Make sure it takes them only about 5 minutes to do so
4.“Via Email” app and “Employment Forms” app:
- Show the trainee how to use the “Via Email” app, where to find it on the web site, where to find it on the desktop.
- Show the trainee how to use “Employment Forms” app
- Let them know that we need those forms from them not later then the 5th day of training
- They have to download the forms from our site once they are home
- Tell them that they need to:
- Print them out
- Fill out the forms properly
- And they will also need to attach a voided check
- Scan them or take a picture with their phone
- Upload and send digital copies of the forms via the “Employment Forms” app
- Bring back the original copies in the sealed envelope (ask them to put their name on it)
- Drop the envelope in the safe
- This day includes Intensive practice of the whole process excluding the CC Terminal and Printer portions
- Make sure they can work with Express Photo software at the end of this training day
- Show them the optimal speed for printing
- Make sure they understand the importance of quick printing
6. Closing Procedures:
Have the trainee close the shift
7. Closing the training:
- Let them know how they did.
- Agree on the time and date of the next training.
- Remind them how they can access the video tutorials.
- Show them the tutorials for the next training day and go over the topics.
- Remind them to come in prepared
- Email them with the confirmation of the date and the time of the second training, including the links to the tutorials